I have been told as of late that my blog is all sugar and spice and all things nice by my friends who have little boys. So ladies, here is your dose of snips and snails and puppy dog tails.
I am constantly hearing how difficult it is to find stylish clothes for little boys. While shopping for boys is a foreign concept to me, I decided to take that challenge and run with it. This one’s for the boys- below are the pieces for fall that made it onto Kiki’s List.
1. Pattagonia Down Puffer– $99
2. Hopsack Blazer– $85
3.Faux Leather Jacket– $79 *** KIKI’S LIST FAVORITE
4. Elbow Patch Cardigan– $34 *** KIKI’S LIST FAVORITE
5. Stuart Flannel– $44.50
6. Orange Necktie-$12.95 *** KIKI’S LIST FAVORITE
7. Selima Aviator Sunglasses– $80
8. Did Too Woven Shirt-$29.50
9. Cargo Pants– $38
10. Joe’s Relaxed Fit Jeans-$49 *** KIKI’S LIST FAVORITE
11. Rock ‘n Roll tee– $34
12.Chelsea Boots– $70