Looking for that perfect gift for your next holiday party? My favorite hostess gift to give is a bouquet of fresh flowers, arranged by yours truly. It’s something beautiful, thoughtful and can work within any budget. If you are not into arranging flowers, paper whites are my favorite potted plant to give. A step up from your average poinsettia, and they smell amazing. You can pick up bulbs at Lowes and grow yourself, or swing by your local Trader Joe’s- they always seem to have them around the holidays.
Looking for something more? No problem. I’ve got the answer for all budgets. Check out the hostess gifts that made it onto Kiki’s List:
1. Monogrammed Wine Stoppers– $34.95
3. Celestial Coasters– $32
4. Nest Holiday Candles– $15- $30
6. Holiday Bouquet– $65
7. Monogrammed Butter Dish– $65
8. Bisol Prosecco– $22.99
9. Mr. & Mrs. Cocktail Glass Set– $18
10. Laguiole Steak Knives– $78
11. Hello Cupcake Cookbook– $7.84 Pair it with a spatula and this.. wrap it in cellophane and tie it with a red grosgrain ribbon.
12. Stormy Nut Bowl– $3.95 each