What should have taken me 3 hours total, ended up being a project that sat in my garage for weeks. It all started with this lamp.
I was wanting a lamp similar to this one, but there were many reasons why it wouldn’t work: 1.) The price. 2.) The size. 3.) The color was a little but more grey than I was looking for.
So, after finding this lamp at Target, I figured I’d make it work. First, I primed it with STIX, painted it with leftover paint (we used that as the base color on E’s walls) and lacquered it.
I topped it off with a $12.99 shade from HomeGoods and here she is now. A perfect match!
Check in tomorrow to see more previews of E’s Room.