I spend most of the day in front of my MacBook, iPhone or iPad. While in this day in age, it’s a necessary evil, I have noticed a significant decrease in my vision in the last year. My family thinks it’s hilarious that I have a pair of glasses in every room of the house and literally have the font on my iPhone set at a size that is waaaaay too big for a 39 year old. All humor aside, I worry. We are a generation who is exposed to digital devices for an average of 8 hours a day. This is unprecedented and we are not yet aware of the long-term effects.
That’s where EYEBUYDIRECT comes in. Not only are they super-stylish and affordable, but they help prevent the negative long term effects of screen exposure. Even if you don’t need glasses, you can buy the non-RX option to protect your eyes from future damage. Sounds like a no-brainer to me!
TGIF! What’s going to make this rainy weekend better for me? A lot of my favorite stores are having some blog-worthy sales. Most are only good though the weekend, so grab a glass of vino and your laptops and get shopping!
- Serena and Lily– up to 20% off
- Williams Sonoma– up to 50% off select cookware
- Madewell- up to 30% off
- Pottery Barn– up to 30% off select items
- Anthropologie– up to 30% off sale items
- Macy’s– up to 40% off with code GREAT
- Ann Taylor Loft– up to 50% off select styles
- Intermix– up to 20% off select styles
- Ann Taylor- up to 40% off of select styles
- Land’s End– Extra 30% off outerwear with code COAT
- Banana Republic– up to 60% off select styles
- West Elm- up to 70% off clearance items
- Nordstrom Rack– up to 50% off select items
Shop my favorites below. ⬇️