TGIF! What’s going to make this rainy weekend better for me? A lot of my favorite stores are having some blog-worthy sales. Most are only good though the weekend, so grab a glass of vino and your laptops and get shopping!
- Serena and Lily– up to 20% off
- Williams Sonoma– up to 50% off select cookware
- Madewell- up to 30% off
- Pottery Barn– up to 30% off select items
- Anthropologie– up to 30% off sale items
- Macy’s– up to 40% off with code GREAT
- Ann Taylor Loft– up to 50% off select styles
- Intermix– up to 20% off select styles
- Ann Taylor- up to 40% off of select styles
- Land’s End– Extra 30% off outerwear with code COAT
- Banana Republic– up to 60% off select styles
- West Elm- up to 70% off clearance items
- Nordstrom Rack– up to 50% off select items
Shop my favorites below. ⬇️
Have you guys heard of Jonas Paul Eyewear? Think Warby Parker for kids mixed with the philanthropic element of Toms. This company has taken a page out of WP’s book and created home try-on kits for kids. I love this idea for kids in particular because they have a week to wear, and get used to a pair of glasses before committing. The specs are super stylish and affordable. But the best part is, for every pair of glasses you buy, a pair of glasses will be given to a child in need.
They even sell accessories that your kids will love, like this braille “love” band. It provides 1 week of clean water to someone in need as well as one year of Vitamin A supplements to a disadvantaged child.