TGIF! What’s going to make this rainy weekend better for me? A lot of my favorite stores are having some blog-worthy sales. Most are only good though the weekend, so grab a glass of vino and your laptops and get shopping!
- Serena and Lily– up to 20% off
- Williams Sonoma– up to 50% off select cookware
- Madewell- up to 30% off
- Pottery Barn– up to 30% off select items
- Anthropologie– up to 30% off sale items
- Macy’s– up to 40% off with code GREAT
- Ann Taylor Loft– up to 50% off select styles
- Intermix– up to 20% off select styles
- Ann Taylor- up to 40% off of select styles
- Land’s End– Extra 30% off outerwear with code COAT
- Banana Republic– up to 60% off select styles
- West Elm- up to 70% off clearance items
- Nordstrom Rack– up to 50% off select items
Shop my favorites below. ⬇️
It seems like once Halloween is around the corner, the snowball of holidays and events begins. Although it’s my favorite time of the year, it can be daunting. Thank God for Etsy stores like Paper Case Studio, who can help us all cut a few corners on our way to fabulousness. How cute are these confetti pumpkins?
These leaf place cards are perfect for a wedding, or a holiday table.
This spoon rest is perfect for the hostess with the mostess!
Every print is so whimsical and beautifully drawn. There is one for everyone- This one’s for the baker.
Words that are so true.
Perfect for a kitchen.
For the one with wanderlust.
For the one who likes to have fun.
And lastly, one for the little ones.
Check out all of Lily and Val’s work here.